Entourage: Multi-part Hair from David Koma Spring 2012

11.10.11



 I'm pretty bored with my hair right now. I usually but my hair in a top bun just because it's annoying when hair is constantly in your face. I would either curl my hair or braid it. Now I've skipped both those routines and resort to my easy messy hair bun. Besides my poor choice of hair styles I would like to share you all this fresh one. It's a multi-part pony tail from David Koma's Spring 2012 collection. I have never seen anything like this. It's so cool how geometric and clean the hair looks. Thank God I have hair gel.

Take a look at the back. It's actually got a pretty cool design too.


 images via trendhunter

2 comments:

  1. This hair trend is new. I haven't really seen much of it on the run ways yet!

    Very interesting.

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chole! I need to be playing with my hair more.

    ReplyDelete