Risk Taker: Olivia Palermo + NYC Top Shop Holiday Event

8.12.11

I'm a big fan of The City and always have been a huge fan of The Hills. So when I heard Olivia Palermo was coming to Top Shop for the Holiday Styling event I was stoked! (Olivia was technically the rival of Whitney Port on The City.) Although she appeared to be a manipulating person on television she was really sweet to everyone at the event.

At the event Olivia Palermo discussed her favorite holiday looks (that she styled) and mentioned her new website. Overall I liked all the looks but I wish she would have had more of an explanation of why she put pieces together instead of how. I wish she would have gone in depth of what to wear to a certain event like Christmas party, family gathering, etc. She was really sweet though and surprisingly shy. I was expecting her to be taller. She was, I say, a head taller than me. She's really petite and I'm actually glad to know that. When the audience was given the opportunity to ask questions she responded so politely. I also was lucky enough to run into a popular blogger Natalie from Natalie Off Duty! Check out her blog here.


Natalie and I!



2 comments: