Ross and Value Village Haul

30.12.10

So I got carried away and bought myself a few Birthday gifts.....just a few.


These shoes were definitely not made for walking. LOL

Steve Madden shoes for only 24.99


















































These combat boots were only 22.99
I think.














A cute hat from the thrift store.















An empty after shave bottle that I thought was cute.














Lion belt.














Great scarf.















I surrender














CLOGS!


















They're a ten on my list.














My best find. A vintage mirror for only 10.10
















I look like a hooch. Just woke up.






















These shoes were dope.














I couldn't resist.














Brief case, anyone?
















Peace out BIEBER FEVER!

























In total I spent 80 dollars at the thrift store and 50 at Ross.

I'm broke.

But I'm finally 21.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Zabs, theres nothing wrong with getting stuff for yourself once in a while. I love, love, love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete