Runway Fever: Pink & Coral

12.3.11

These two colors might seem a little awkward together at first. But they totally bring out the best in each other. I'm in for it! These loungy pj shorts are actually vintage Victoria's Secret. IDGAF if they're silky, I'm still going to where them. I love the light weight material because I hate wearing jeans/pants. This Spring I'm wearing flowy-like clothing. I'm kinda tired of the form fitting silhouette. The lace top is also from the thrift store. It actually shows my nude bra if you could see it in person. The coral blazer comes with a dress. But I ditched it. My ring is from Aldo. Of course. The only way I can keep a gold fish forever.

DSC08971

DSC08980

DSC08978

DSC08979

DSC08977

Blazer: thrifted
Lace top: thrifted
Pj Shorts: Victoria's Secret
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Both rings: Aldo Accessories
Necklace: Banana Republic

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I took them at night=(

No comments:

Post a Comment