PERSONAL: Truly blessed

25.9.11

Finally the chance to talk about some new things in my life. First off, I now have my Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Marketing and Management. It's been an extremely crazy journey. Everything is so surreal right now and I almost can't comprehend everything that is happening. It's crazy to believe that I am 21 years old with a Bachelor degree. I'm still so young. Still so young. To top that off I won 'Best Portfolio' too. An incredible achievement that I'm so glad to have earned.

Second part of my news.....I'm moving to New York. Three weeks ago I went to New York to interview for an internship at KarmaLoop.com. And I landed it! Since I was graduating soon they decided to give me the time to get everything together so I can move to NYC.

It's such a coincidence that I wrote a blog post about my goals for the next year. I was in quite a depressive mode about my future. This opportunity changed my life. I am so thankful for my family and friends. Without them I would not be the person I am today. Thank you for all the love you all have given me. I am truly blessed.

These are just some of my images from my trip. Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment