Bloggerini x Lair Event

5.3.12

Last Tuesday I was invited to attend an Oscar style Bloggerini Event at Lair. Lair is a beautiful lounge and restaurant located in the Soho area. The space provided an intimate setting which made it easier to relax when meeting new bloggers. (I am a very social person but at times I can be very shy) Had to grab the Bloggerini cocktail to relax myself.

There was a variety of vendors that provided everything from jewelry to cocktail dresses. If you wanted you could even get your hair done. Models walked around wearing various dresses from Camille La Vie. Totally reminded me of my prom night because of all the glitz and glam. Oh I wish I could re-live those days.

The crowd was very down-to-earth.  I was able to meet very sweet New York bloggers. I was super excited only because I was not able to meet many N.Y.C bloggers at the Blogger's Night Out event. Everyone was very kind in sharing their own story and I was amazed to see how everyone got started. All the bloggers agreed that we were excited to meet people with the same interest and could easily understand the struggles of blogging.

To end the night we were given goody bags! Our gigantic Camille La Vie shopping bag was filled with great things like:  a daisy diamond snap bracelet, Savvy Auntie book, underwear from Tease Intimates, nail polish/chapstick from Voli Light Vodkas, $30 gift card to londonraquel.com, a fit and fabulous at home workout cd, and two totes!

Cocktail menu <3 The Bloggerini


solifestyle.com's Paul and Sooz with me

Camille La Vie social media expert + 24 Blogazine

Model wearing Camille La Vie dress

Loved her outfit!

Gina lookin' posh!

amazing dresses by Camille La Vie

Lair bar with tasty fruit basket!

The goodies! I forgot to include the nail polish/chapstick=(

*I didn't get pictures of all the bloggers but make sure to support them all:
divasanddorks, swimmingthroughjello, joanna baker, Merli Estime, and Jannett Akent.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome recap and it was a pleasure meeting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great meeting you, Zabeth! Great pics from the Bloggerini event. Thanks for your kind comments on my Dolce and Gabbana illustration! =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete