BK Syle B.A.G Expo + BK Fashion Week

5.3.12


I'm extremely grateful for this opportunity to showcase Kween Of Dreams at the BK Style Beauty Accessories Goodies EXPO on Saturday and Sunday. Come visit and support me my booth!

I came across this opportunity due to my recent involvement with BK Fashion Week{end} as a STYLIST! I feel like the right door has finally opened up and I am able to pursue what I set out to accomplish. This road is not as beautiful and extravagant as it seems but it sounds so good to finally have a title that I can be proud of. This means so much to me because I have worked so hard in the past few months to build contacts and to put myself out there. It is definitely my time to shine. Please stay tuned for more updates on BK Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment