Proud Babe

28.8.14

.head to toe. em lipstick passion berries, f21 pleather shorts, thrifted denim jacket, NARS polish Ethno Run Left
images shot by Geneticboi

I'm bringing out the booty finally. Why?!? Because I'm PROUD of those squats. I got a new gym routine that's been keeping me on my toes, literally. 

Lately I've been passionate again. My creative juices are flowing. No procrastination. So yeah, I'm 100% back into styling. Which makes me so happy. It's gratifying to see your vision come to life. Especially when it exceeds your expectations. I've always been a very PROUD person. And by that I mean I've always strived for the best. Expected the best. And sometimes I wouldn't do anything until it was perfect. But you know what?!? Shit is not going to be perfect all the time. And that's okay.

That's what this Summer has really taught me. You have to always leave some room for growth. You will never be perfect. How are you going to improve yourself??!? There's something about myself that I love so much more than before. It's that I've grown into myself. And I know that I won't be the same person in 5 or even 10 years. But one thing is for sure. I love myself more. I love every moafuckin' thing about my personality, body and thoughts. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shayla. I am looking forward to seeing how my style will evolve in the future. I've changed so much already. I miss working with you =)

      Delete