Bronzed Native

19.3.15




Credits to models.com

Now that Spring has come upon us I'm looking forward to reviving my makeup routine. Due to my current job, I'm back to wearing heavier makeup on a regular basis. I barely get a day to let my face breath =(

But as always I'm always browsing Pinterest (my makeup board here) for new looks to try. I came across this editorial with these amazing golden eyes and brows. Typically I only use my natural brown colored Anastasia Brow pomade. But seriously these gold brows got me excited. This look is totally perfect for festivals and special nights out with the girls.

I also love the no eye-liner look. Normally I would always feel like my face would look so incomplete. Can we just live a life with no smudge stains when rubbing your eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment