Entourage: Berrylicious Benefit

29.10.10

It is getting colder and I really wanted to try a new color. A couple weeks ago I was approached by a woman who worked at the Benefit counter at Belk. She asked me if I would like to try some samples and sign up for the credit card. Of course I did not get approved for the card but I got some free make up! I have been using some of their products for the past weeks and I really like them. They last long and show beautifully on the skin.

Don't be scared at trying bolder colors on your lips. Fall is all about dramatic looks. Dramatic doesn't always mean pounds of eyeshadow. Sometimes the subtle touches are what makes the look. I really wanted to have a smokey eye and bold lips so I went all out. I'm a little crazy.
I know.

In this look I am wearing Benefit's concealer in either light or medium. Forgot which one. The concealer does a great job in hiding my imperfections and blends easily with my foundation. On my lips I am wearing no competition heathered plum. I love this color! It's so beautiful and it feels so fall. Reminds me of berries! I'm also wearing Benefit's BADgal pencil to line my eyes. What I really like about their pencil liner is that it's easy to apply and very gentle on the skin. It doesn't hurt my skin which will most likely cause damage to my eye.

This is my first time using Benefit Cosmetics and I am glad I have gotten the chance to try some samples. One thing I love about this company is the branding and packaging. The woman at the Benefit counter said that their make up is meant for the every day woman. Which I can totally agree with. She said that their packaging has a vintage look but it doesn't mean that it's only for older woman. I happen to love their packaging that I was reluctant to throw anything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment