Day 5: HLUB the feeling you bring to me

5.2.11




I may not be the biggest Rhianna fan but I really love this song. It's fun, freaky, and liberating. The first time I heard s&m I was really confused. What does that have to do with the song? So I googled it and of course I found the answer. s&m stands for, sadomasochism, the pleasure of pain and affliction. Great to know! Now I'll know what I'm singing in the car.


The video was awesome. Lots of fun colors and sexy outfits. Why can't I be Rhianna for a day?




"Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me"



I also love choreography. And when I saw this video I so HLUB this song even more now.
Choreography by Dejan Tubic!


No comments:

Post a Comment