PERSONAL: Finally able to breath

15.7.12

I'm finally happy with how things are going in New York. It's been a struggle to find a stable job that is going to get me the experience I need and pay the bills too. Although -- I'm not working in fashion. That doesn't mean I'm off track. It's a stepping stone for me so I'm excited to see where this will take me. To be real "money is the motive".

Sallie Mae and Wells Fargo has been calling me about 2-3 times a day. It's annoying and I cringe every time I get a phone call. After having countless tearful calls with these bitches I've come to the conclusion that they don't give a damn about my well being. They want their money. Hey - I would pay you if I had the money. Give me some time to catch up. FUCK! College grads prepare for the madness.

Besides that bullshit I've been enjoying the friendships I've made here. I love the people that I have surrounded myself with. This is important to me because those who are around you will influence you. No squares in my circle. Unless you're a cool one.

But I've got some plans to keep me focused on fashion. I can't leave that bitch. She's my one true love. Can't stay away from her too long.

(will try to make a video vlog in the next week)



No comments:

Post a Comment