Happy 3 years MOAF =)

18.9.12



Today I really had a feeling that I should check my blog for some reason. I know that my 3 year anniversary was approaching quickly but I've honestly haven't had the time to concentrate. Looking back at everything I had written amazes me. It's crazy how words can really stir emotions. Every time I read a post I can remember the exact day it was, how I was feeling, and the reason why I wanted to pour my heart out.

This blog was originally a place to document my fashion story. I recall browsing through blogs back when I first started surfing the net. I was on Xanga, Asianavenue (asian dating site), etc. It's funny cause I followed Michelle Phan's blog way before she ever got onto youtube. Crazy to see how much she's grown. From the beginning I didn't really know what I was going to write about. I'm really a private person when it comes to my personal life. There's things I will be open to talk about but often times I don't talk about much deeper issues. I think there was always the fear of having that thrown back into my face. But honestly I get a lot of positive feedback about my blog. -- I think the reason why I don't talk about certain subjects is the fear of hurting people I love. I don't want everyone to know that I'm completely depressed(not all times) or who I'm in love with. It hurts me to hurt someone else. That probably doesn't make sense but I know some of you understand. But the more I've continued to let my guard down it's become much easier to just express what I feel.

>> first blog post here

I really want to thank my readers and followers. Thanks for being so loyal and continuing to provide me with support. I would love to hear more from all of you. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself. haha. Feel free to comment - tell a joke - disagree. I want to continue to inspire you all.

Enough writing - Happy 3 Years Mastermind Of A Fashionista!




No comments:

Post a Comment