PERSONAL: Back to Reality

7.5.12

Only God knows how long I've been away. It's been a pretty busy month for me. Plenty of ups and downs but in the end I made it through. The only way for me to really give you an idea of what's been happening is through photos. For the most part I tried documenting every thing so it would be easier than writing three to four paragraphs about every event and detail of my life. If you're following my tumblr, twitter, or instagram (zabbbeyyy) you'll get much more frequent images and updates of what I'm doing. My blog has always been a place where I share my life when it's most natural to me. I try not to force myself to write because it then feels like work all over again.

(1) 90's inspired photo shoot with photographer Micah Mickles



(2) James and Amanda visit NYC



(3) Home to NC



(4) Client work for Besame Lingerie (Hover for links to support and like their fb and read their blog)


Hope you enjoyed all these pictures. I had a great time with my family and friends from back at home. I was really stressed and needed time away. Now that I'm back to NYC I'm ready to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment