OOTD: I think I wanna marry you

18.5.12

This is my OOTD. It's been a while since I've been able to post an outfit because I don't have anyone taking pictures of me. Luckily my friend Dustin just moved to NYC. Now we're always together all the time so I shouldn't have an excuse now. In many of my previous post I talk about how my work has changed. What I probably mean is growth. I'm growing into a woman and so does my taste. My style has become more fashion forward and simplified. I remember just wearing prints every day. Nothing wrong with prints but I barely had basics. Moving here has challenged me to work with what I have. Making a week's worth of outfits from a few key pieces. That's a way to force you to dig into your creative juices. Fashion is so fun and never allow someone to tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment