PERSONAL: Self-doubt

19.5.12

I don't know why I've been so hard on myself lately. I sometimes catch me saying I can't or I don't deserve this and that. I don't understand where this negativity is coming from. Maybe it's the devil who is whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Recently I just became saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. I grew up in a Christian family but I never really felt like it was right for me. I did believe in a God but I felt like I didn't deserve his love because I wasn't "perfect". Totally wrong. God loves you for who you are. He accepts you. This brings me back to the reason I started writing this post. Maybe the reason I'm having all this doubt is because I truly believe that I don't deserve love and happiness....weird to think this and all but it might somehow make sense if you look at the issue realistically. All I can do now is pray and ask for the support of friends and family. Good day friends!

1 comment:

  1. you're right, He does love and accept us for who we are, and we should do the same :) btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete