PERSONAL : New Beginnings

9.10.12

It's 1:07 A.M in the morning and I just can't sleep. Not really sure what's really going on in my mind but I guess it's time to play catch up. As some of you might have noticed, I haven't been vlogging for a while now. Mainly because I don't have a camera anymore. I don't want to go back to my laptop because of the quality. I'm trying to get my hands on some kind of device but to be honest I have so much going on right now. It's hard to make videos/edit/etc. There are so many stressful subjects on my mind like student loans, bills, personal life, etc.

I think the last time I mentioned my current job status was when I last worked at a law company. Law is totally not my cup of tea but it paid the bills. I was able to catch a break and enjoy NYC for a while. Things didn't work out and I'm no longer with the company.

Am I sad? No - because I was never happy there and the place didn't match up with my morals, goals, and ideas.

What am I doing now? Job hunting, interviews, freelance, and interning at shopmaeven.com (so excited).

Shopmaeven.com is this chic online vintage boutique that carries women's apparel and accessories. All products are so hip and modern. I was brought on as a stylist and will help out with the social media occasionally. Totally jumping for joy because you all know how much I love styling! I plan on updating behind-the-scenes images on my instagram (zabbbeyyy). Follow to stay updated.

Alright, that's all for now. Take care lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment