OOTD: Cheetah-rrific

26.7.12

I haven't posted an outfit in like FOREVER. It's been difficult to find someone to take a picture of me simply because I'm often alone. (not in an emo kind of way) I've recently started a new full-time job. A regular 9-5 - corporate! It's crazy right? Anywho - now that I have a trusty co-worker to be my M-F photographer I should be pumping out more posts! No more excuses! lol

As for my job I our dress code is business casual. For me this is a big adjustment that I've had to get use to. The past few jobs I've had I was able to wear whatever I wanted. I did start out wearing more black, whites, and greys for the first two weeks but then I realized that was not me. I'm sticking with the rules but throwing in my personality. I mean half the time no one comments on my attire. So I'm going to keep pushing the boundaries ;)












Top: thrifted
Cropped Pants: Forever 21
Bag: thirsted
Shoes: China Town 
Rings & Earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: Matte Lady Danger from MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment