OOTD: Tell me something I don't know

28.7.12

Here's yesterday's ootd. I didn't realize that I wore cheetah print two days in a row! lol I love Fridays cause I'm ready to hang out with my friends and grab drinks. Working all week can get stressful and boring. I met up with one of my great friends Felicia to catch up on some girl talk. We grabbed my favorite Vietnamese Tacos at Xe May Sandwich shop. They have the best viet subs too! The menu is reasonably priced. Try the HOG sandwich or taco if you ever get a chance to go. We also hit up the East Village and did a little thrifting at No Relation Vintage. I got my hands on some pretty good deals. Will instagram (zabbbeyyy) a pic later! Hope you all have a great weekend!














Crop Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Not sure where I got this cause I've had it for years.
Belt: Necessary
Shoes: China Town
Lipstick: Fairytale by Covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment