RUNWAY FEVER: Short Stuff

26.2.13

If you aren't following my instagram then you probably don't know that I dyed my beautiful blonde hair to black. I made the decision to keep my wild streak to a minimum. Only because I'm still in the process of looking for a decent paying job. And that would require me to look very corporate like. I will miss the blonde - I already do. I tend to get bored of my hair and like to reinvent myself. This time I'm just regular ole me. Nothing wrong with that. But something inside me screams for change.

So I've been thinking about maybe get a new haircut. My hair is currently uneven since I did shave my hair last year. It has grown out but now one side is shoulder length while the other falls below my breast. I really love my long hair but thi short edgy cut is really cute. I'm thinking my hair would work really well since it's full of volume. But then again I really think I look great with longer hair. And with my face shape I might not pull it off like the pictures below. Decisions, decisions.

What do you think? What should I do?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment