#Fashion Killa

23.3.14


.head to toe. Top Shop hat, F21 overalls, thrifted camo jacket, H&M stockings, Steve Madden boots

As promised here is outfit number two that I shot while on vacation in Wisconsin. A few days before my trip I went thrifting in Brooklyn and found this amazing camo jacket for only ten dollars. What a steal! It's taken me so long to find a camo jacket that was fitting to my body. I love the features on this one in particular because the buttons in the back. When buttoned it gathers the fabric at the waist which then creates a slimmer silhouette. I love wearing oversized pieces but sometimes a girl needs to accentuate that waist right? =) 

I bought the cheetah print Forever 21 overall dress while I was at the Mall of America. I definitely like the selection at this Forever better than the one in Times Square. Surprising, right?!? I just hate the fact that the Times Square location has almost the same clothing merchandised throughout the store. I found the dress in the sale section and fell in love with it. The dress is quite short and probably appropriate for the beach. So until then I won't be wearing it until it gets warmer in the city. 

It's starting to get a little less chilly here and I'm hoping I can pack up my winter coat for good. Praying to the weather gods that they stop bringing this crazy cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment